E-COMMERCE COORDINATOR – 21 HOURS A WEEK OR FREELANCER
We are seeking an E-commerce Coordinator with experience in the creative business. You will play an integral part in our E-commerce initiatives, be responsible for our online customer journey and voice, and manage queries and projects from the Creative Director.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of website and supporting new/on-going projects
- Create and optimise Facebook, Instagram and Google Ad Campaigns
- Manage all EDM sends and email flows via Mail-chimp
- Analyse website performance across the funnel with the focus on customer experience, driving business objectives, and ultimately conversion rate
- Reports on performance at a weekly and monthly basis, identifying future opportunities based on analysis, experience, and understanding of business goals
- Create and update all products with relevant information, including creating compelling headlines and body copy, product descriptions, product attributes/variations, upsells, categories etc
- Update product merchandising daily/when required, according to top viewed products and sold items
- QA product images daily, checking for consistency between shots, product visibility and amending image order where necessary
- Support the Marketing Communications Manager to define concepts and solution design
- Liaise with the external development agency to ensure they understand the business context for new features and improvements
- Work with applications and systems to regularly update the website whilst reacting quickly to ad-hoc requests and changes
- Keep up to date with e-commerce industry trends and competitor web sites to identify opportunities for an improved customer experience
- Track and trouble-shoot site problems and bugs
- Previous experience in a similar e-commerce role
- Have a strong technical and commercial knowledge from experience gained within retail e-commerce
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with Facebook Ads Manager. Google Ads is a plus
- An understanding of web technology and e-commerce platforms
- Copywriting experience and ability to take on brand tone of voice
- Highly computer literate with excellent communication skills
- You have a passion for content and a natural eye for graphic design
- Fluent in English; any other language is a bonus
- Positive outlook and proactive approach to problem solving, with examples of using initiative.
SALES ASSISTANT – Part time
For our Boutique in Amsterdam we’re looking for a part time sales assistant, with impeccable presentation and customer service skills and a passion for fashion. With natural elegance you will guide each single client across the brand’s values, gaining a strong understanding of the client and their needs, by building a profitable, long-lasting relationship.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Ensures a unique client experience, creating a long-lasting relationship, taking care of all phases of the selling, providing a warm and welcoming environment;
- Products and stock: demonstrate good knowledge of the product and the brand’s identity; have a clear idea of the range presented in the store.
- Actively cooperates during preparation and execution of inventories;
- Works with the team effectively and enthusiastically, conveying energy and motivation, whilst being a reliable partner.
- Previous experience in sales roles; Experience in high fashion environment is a plus
- Passionate in Retail, Client service and commercial mindset
- Strong communication skills
- Confident in handling the store on your own; cash register, stock organisation
- Fluent in English; any other languages is a bonus
- Flexible to work both during the week and in the weekends
Interested? We are excited to meet you.
Send us your personal letter and resume to email@example.com